At The Hill School we have a universal uniform policy. ALL Hill School students must wear a uniform each day of school (including the first day of school). We will have "dress-down" days periodically throughout the school year; these will be announced through Class Dojo.
The Hill School Uniform consists of:
Bottoms (in Khaki or Navy Blue):
- Long pants, knee length shorts (boys and girls,) skirts/skorts
- Plain sweatpants in Khaki or Navy may be worn on Physical Education days
Tops (in Dark Green, Navy Blue, or White)
- Long or short sleeved plain polo style shirt (with a collar)
- Plain t-shirts in Dark Green, Navy Blue, or White may be worn on Physical Education days.
- Closed toe shoes or sneakers
All items are available at Wal-Mart (www.walmart.com), Old Navy (https://oldnavy.gap.com/), or Target (www.target.com)
Prices range from $0.98 (on sale) to around $10.